BLOG HAS MOVED!!



Hello all!

I am moving my blogging to steemit.com!

I have been missing something on this current blog, which made it never really start off, mostly the community around it and some "reason", but steemit might be it for me! 

Firstly there seems to be a really nice warm community on steemit, so far I've got a really warm welcome! 

Secondly, steemit pays you in cryptocurrency for your posts (based on how many votes you get from other steemers), so it gives a prospect of actually making a (small) living of the things that I put my love and energy into, without having to turn to publicity, which I never felt like doing! 

I still have a lot of exploring to do to understand the page, and much more posts to write, but here is my introduction post! 

https://steemit.com/travel/@frejafri/introduction

Maybe you will consider joining the community too! 

Comments